Our Mekong Rustic Can Tho Day Tour (MRC01) package is an ideal option for those who wish to fully experience the biggest floating market in Cai Rang, landscape, people and culture of the Mekong Delta within 01 day. Join us for a unique and authentic rustic experience in the agricultural heartland of Vietnam.
Travel activities: Walking, Cycling and Boat trip
Physical rate: 3/5
Recommended for: Individual, couple, family and team.
- Embark on a boat, visit Cai Răng floating market and beautiful tiny canals;
- Experience the tremendously lush beauty of the Greater Mekong;
- Cruise the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta;
- Visit Cao Dai temple, traditional handicraft workshops and Mekong Rustic Can Tho on Phong Dien district.
- Savour your self-picked tropical fruits at one of the most abundant orchards on Mekong river
- Cruising in a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees.
Arriving early in the morning at around 9:00AM, you will embark on a boat to visit Cai Răng floating market to observe the daily life of local people who live mostly based on the river sources. We can buy some fresh tropical fruits on the local seller’s boats and engage in the conversation with them.
Leaving the market, we will be cruising on a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees. This is optional depending on the tides of the Mekong river.
Then, you are heading to Mekong Rustic Can Tho surrounded by lush tropical orchard gardens. There you have short break, enjoy tea and welcome fruits prepared by the host of Mekong Rustic.
After break time, you will cycle around the peaceful Nhơn Lộc Isles. Stop at Cao Đài Temple in Phòng Dien which is symbolizing for the local unique religion and then stop at a local farmer’s house to savour a cup of tea and learn how to make local banana cake specialties. Enjoy your self-picked tropical fruits at one of the most abundant orchards on Mekong river. You have have a Southern style Vietnamese lunch with local people here.
After lunch time, you enjoy the banana cake and saying goodbye to the friendly host, we keep on cycling to the blacksmith workshop before returning back to your Mekong Rustic Can Tho and back to your hotel.
End of tour at Mekong Rustic Can Tho.